Restoring to repair
Restoration of your property is a great way to build re-sale value and reestablish historical context.
- Solve water problems – leaks, etc.
- Rebuild chimney structure
Restoring to preserve
If you’ve recently purchased a home or building that has historical value, but years of “modernizing” have left layers of wallpaper, plaster, and vinyl, we can help to restore the vintage bones of your building.
- Remove old grout
- Rebuild basement/foundation stone walls
- Restore interior brick walls
- Remove plaster to restore interior brick